Friday, February 23, 2007

OPENING NIGHT


is officially tonight! We had a "pay-as-you-can" performance on Thursday, but this is the official. Because there's champagne and roses.

Last night, the show went well, but with many hiccups. So I hope tonight will be spectacular! The audience had a good time, and really listened to the songs, which is GREAT. For example, they all laughed at the end of the Solomon Song's "His sexual urges brought him to this state. How fortunate the man with none." Ha ha. Or the Love Song's "Anywhere you go, I will go with you/" "You go with me, then I won't go anywhere." Hah ha.

But it is so hot on stage! My first costume is 3 layers: a shift, a long sleeve shirt, a long skirt, stockings, and a long black tuxedo coat with tails. And a top hat. And gloves. AGGGHHHH. But it's a great costume. I hope to post pictures soon.

No comments: