Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Auditions and Close Call

So we held auditions last night for 3Penny, and I almost had a car accident, woohoo! Not at the same time, of course.

The accident is way more exciting, and of course it concerned my NOT driving on the right side of the road. I mean the "CORRECT " side of the road. The left, right? Right, the left side.

See how confusing it can be?

I pulled out of a restaurant at night, no one else on the road, and I wasn't thinking. Suddenly, there appeared headlights barrelling toward me. Funny thing though, I didn't get scared at all, and I was thinking, what can I do... aha, drive on the correct side! That should do the trick. So we both escaped unscathed.

So I suppose I'll either get a tatoo on my forward written backwards so that "Drive on the Left, dummy" appears in my rear-view mirror, or I'll paste a sign on my windshield. I think the former option is a bit extreme...

Also of news was that I got the "lowdown" about the theater and personnel. All the caveats and cautions....

And finally I got to hang out with some young people. Now that the show is cast, I have my group, I suppose. And I found someone to practice yoga and salsa dancing with.

No comments: